Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product NamSermoreline:||ACE031||Other Name:||Acvr2b|
|Appearance:||White Lyophilized Powder||Assays:||99%|
|Shipping:||By Express (FedEx,UPS,DHL,EMS), By Air And By Sea||Payment:||Western Union, Money Gram, T/T And Paypal|
ACE -031 Polypeptide Hormones Lyophilized Acvr2b / ACE031Peptides For Muscle Growth
Weird name huh? What's weirder is how its made.
What is It?
ACVR2B (ACE-031) has to be the coolest and strangest thing out there. It is a monoclonal antibody genetically engineered to bind to myostatin before myostatin can bind to its receptor and stop muscle growth.
What is Myostatin and Why Stop It?
I have already covered this in detail in my myostatin article. (the word myostatin is red because it is a hyperlink, click on it to learn more about myostatin.)
Simple simple simple version: Myostatin tells muscle cells to not grow and not to replicate. Blocking myostatin will help muscles get bigger, to date there has been only Follistatin that is widely used to block myostatin.
How is it made?
This is how bad people want to stop myostatin, to simply run an experiment this is what they had to do:
1) Take a portion of human DNA that had the genes necessary to code for JUST THE TIP of the myostatin receptor, not the whole thing, just the tip. This was the part that binds to the myostatin protein.
2) Ran a polymerase chain reaction to amplify this gene fragment, but not before they added genetic code so that the digestive enzymes would cut at the precise right location on this synthesized DNA.
3) The new gene, the tip of the myostatin receptor, was attached to a human antibody backbone. Then a bacteria's DNA was removed in part and this new gene was spliced into the bacteria DNA's place. This was all packaged in with a genetic signal to amplify our new frankengene's expression.
4) What we now have is a vector for our new gene. This bacteria will infect the host with the new DNA and the signal for transcription is amplified in the host organism. Like a Trojan Horse which makes its own Greek soldiers, forever. This will produce the actual antibodies that specifically bind to myostatin. This vector was injected into Chinese hamster ovary cells.
Can't make this stuff up.
5) The genes are expressed and the antibodies are now free in the hamster cells, the hamster serum is then filtered through a column engineered by GE (makers of washers, dryers, blenders and now hamster ovary cell filters) to grab these antibodies out of the hamster cell serum.
6) These purified antibodies are named ACE-031 and injected into male mice at a concentration of 10mg/kg. That means a adult bodybuilder would have to use 1 gram a month. Gold is $42 a gram. ACE-031 is $150,000 a gram. A gram. is $100 per gram. Can you imagine the drug trade for this if it catches on? It is literally almost 4,000 times more valuable than gold.
In this study it was determined that the muscle fiber types I and type II were increased in size (Up to a 22% size increase) but not in number, There was no hyperplasia.
|CJC-1295 with DAC||2mg/vial||Oxytocin||2mg/vial|
|CJC-1295 without DAC||2mg/vial||TB500||2mg/vial|