Payment & Shipping Terms:
fat burning steroid
Product Name:4-Methyl-2-Hexanamine Hydrochloride
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Chemical Properties White Solid
1,3-dimethylamylamine is a derivative of geranium oil which resembles the body's own chemical messenger
1,3-dimethylamylamine exihibits a powerful CNS stimulanting ability, for increased energy, mental clarity, and physical performance.
1,3-dimethylamylamine works through a similar pathway as ephedrine, causing an increase in cAMP (the chemical messenger that triggers fat release and provides potent appetite suppression and thermogenic action).
4-Methyl-2-hexanamine hydrochloride Applications:
1. Improve Menopausal problem.
2. Has the characteristics of geranium diuresis, can help to liver, kidney discharges poison.
3. Stimulate lymph system to avoid infection, eliminate waste. Strengthen circulation system, make cycle more smooth.
4. A kind of sweet the insect repellent
5. It is used in nasal decongestants and nutritional supplements.
6. It is widely used in energy supplement for weight loss and bodybuilding.
7. It can be take as health care products,increasing energy, refreshing, and improving the body's energy.
8. It can increase the physical fitness, improve concentration, significantly suppress appetite, curb hyperactive
Dimethylpentylamine has been recently used in energy supplements for weight loss and bodybuilding, as well as for substances that are amphetamine-like. More notably, Dimethylpentylamine was used in AMP2 and AMP energy supplements, of which are considered by their developer as having low side effects in comparison to ephedrine. See how Phentramin-D uses a different kind of Hydrochloride in its weight loss arsenal to help you lose the weigtht and keep it off. DMAA is an effective central nervous system stimulant. Its main function are sumarrized as increase energy, improve mood, burn fat, and suppress appetite, and most importantly, as a wild stimulant.
|Appearance*||White crystalline powder||Conform|
|Loss on drying||≤ 0.5%||0.20%|
|Yeast & Mold||≤ 10Cfu/g||Negative|
Contact Person: Alex